Thursday, October 22, 2015

SUAREZ




Today, we're talking everything and everything SUAREZ.  I am inspired by a lot of things... Rookie Magazine, thunderstorms, Rodarte, a good book... but when it comes to the ultimate inspiration source of all, its the Suarez Sisters all the way. They were one of the biggest reasons I wanted to create a blog of my own. Their styles are the epitome of what I hope to convey in my own personal style.  They are a little edgy, a little bohemian, a bit classic, and totally unique. Through following their personal blogs, Instagrams, snapchats, and other endeavors, I feel like I have gotten to know their personalities as well, something that makes their personal style even more likable. They show more than just pretty clothes... they talk about their travels, explore music (which is something we'd like to do as well), discuss their relationships and personal lives, and overall, give me a sense of what it's like to live in New York City, living the dream.  They are especially relevant to me, because a lot of their work is collaboration with each other; a power sister duo, which is what I aspire to create with my sisters as well. So check out the fabulous Suarez sisters at natalieoffduty.com and dylanasuarez.com!!! You can also follow their Instagram accounts @dylanasuaarez and @natalieoffduty :))) Get inspired by their amazing looks below.   



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...