Thursday, October 8, 2015

Apple Orchard


Being a part of a collegiate athletic team is the best thing that's happened to me since coming to Ithaca College last year.  Not only is it rewarding and challenging and fun all at the same time, but the friendships and experiences that I've had along the way have changed me completely.  These girls are my rock, my best friends, my favorite people to be around, which is good because we are together 24/7.  There is never a dull moment with these girls, and we could make a fun day out of anything, but sometimes we ditch practice and really make a day of it.  Here we are at the annual trip to Indian Creek Farms, the prettiest little getaway outside of Ithaca. Apple and raspberry picking, tons of sunflowers, and even more pictures of course. My friends are beyond beautiful as you can see.  More of this shoot to come.. enjoy! 











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...