Monday, October 26, 2015

Doof Of The Week: Jeremy Spriggs

Meet our third Doof Of The Week Jeremy Spriggs! He's been a doof since day one:) 
What are you listening to/reading/watching right now?
I listen to Yeezy.
I watch Yeezy.
I read Yeezy.
What does being a doof mean to you?
Doof what's it mean? Is it just a label we've put on ourselves as free thinkers or something more? I love Doof, I live Doof, but I don't even understand Doof. To me doof is new, it's fast, it's dangerous. But at the same time Doof is slow, it's comfortable, it's home. Being a doof is a $5 pizza and it's a $30 plate of fresh cut sashimi. Being a doof is being in a grey area where all the cracks of society come to find some color. And on top of all that it's a label we've put on ourselves as free thinkers.
Recent discovery?
I've been reading more into simulated universe theory and that if we get to the point in technology where we can accurately simulate the universe or even the galaxy and have concious virtual entities inhabiting the simulation then the odds that we live in a simulated reality greatly increase. But that type of computing power is just a dream right now. Tbh I don't really understand it, just the concept of it but anything else is right over my head.   
Who are your icons?
Dr. Steve Brule
Sartorial signature?
Sweaters and my sneakers
Secret skill?
Can cook minute rice in 50 seconds
If you could have any super power what would it be?
The ability to be Kanye West
Prized position?
My pilot pens, they so smooth I could write on a baby's bottom.
Talk about something you think is important?
Idk there are a lot important things to talk about. I should just start my own blog.
Is there anything else you want to add or talk about?
You gave the mouse a cookie but you already know what he's gonna do with it. Think about it. Fuck salt.

Thanks Jer for answering and being a doof:)) Look for our next DOOF coming next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...