Tuesday, September 29, 2015

October Tunes




We couldn't wait to get another playlist out for October so we're doing one early!  I have a feeling you'll be seeing more than one playlist this month:)  Lately I've discovered a lot of new music that I've fallen in love with.  Broods has become a staple in my everyday playlist.. their sound is so cool and gets me excited for the day.  A lot of what has been on my playlist has been more chill music, stuff you can study to, tunes that transition from summer craziness to the calm that is fall.  Lykke Li's eccentric voice and dark hums are always so enjoyable, and Beach House is the definition of CHILL. One of my new obsessions is Jhene Aiko! 'It's Cool' has been playing on repeat... such realness and soul in every lyric.. I can't get enough! On top of all that, you can indulge in some cool tunes by the likes of Say Lou Lou, Grimes, Bleachers, tUnE-yArDs, Misterwives, Phosphorescent, and the ever amazing Cat Power.  Enjoy!! And please leave more music suggestions:)

And follow us on Spotify- thedoofykooks !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...