Sunday, September 27, 2015

Mud House



The mud house is located in the historic 'Antique Row' on Cherokee street, in St. Louis. It is a totally vibin' place with delicious natural coffe and food. They have some of the best latté art I have ever seen! My friends and I started off with linch there and then made our usual stops at Retro 101 and the Heirloom Room. Normally we would stay on Cherokee street and do our norm, but this time we ended with the coolest place yet! The store of graffiti artist Peat Walloger and his infamous eye. The sides of the building were decorated with colorful artwork. There were people and animals like 
butterflies and Frida Kahlo. It was the perfect ending to our Cherokee street day! -molly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...