Monday, August 29, 2016

Lasterday


Top: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Converse

Photography by Kelly Nash and Sam Craig

When I was little, instead of saying yesterday I would say lasterday, forming my own word for what I was trying to say. This series of photos feels like lasterday for me. Back when the summer was still young and ripening each day. Back when school felt like a distant idea. Where the days melted together and I forgot which one it happened to be. With summer a fading memory now, it is nostalgic to look back on these and remember some of those laughs, those sun-filled moments, those perfect times. Time to make some more I guess, but here's to lasterday. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...