Saturday, January 24, 2015

Visionaries



Here's a little throwback to a wonderful day over Christmas break.  Inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's, Molly, Emily, and I spent a day exploring the towns we think we know so well.  Each of us chose various places that we had never been to and always wanted to see.  The eye had been calling my name since the first time I noticed it and it was the perfect stop for a quick photoshoot with my favorite people.  Similarily, the giant tree mural was a must as we wrapped our day up. I can't wait to so this again.. sometimes even a place you know so well can still have some hidden gems to explore.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...