Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Peachy


Song: Landfill by Daughter 

Now that it's December, my style seems to be shifting like it does often with changes of weather, and season, and atmosphere.  The bitter cold is getting to me and it's not quite time to bring out the glamorous festivity-like stuff.  I'm thinking it's time for low-key, undone, beautifully messy.  These are the days where I throw on a sweater and don't bother to pull my hair out of the top.  Where layers are major, and neutrals are everything. With a touch of peach, minimal make up, and a rosy lip, you can't go wrong.  It's all about comfortable cool these days.  Here's some inspiration for your Wednesday, and a perfect tune to go along with it.  Enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea

On January 10th, 2018 I attended a concert for a very talented band, Tennis.  I decided to go alone. The definition of alone is “having no ...